Monday 19 January 2009

My Pitch Feedback

Brief 1 - Good idea, based on something else, but if worked on, it could be well done and original. Possible good idea, some problems in feedback, but good idea. Good idea, believable plot for younger audience. 

I think this feedback was reasonable. I know what happens in the sequence, but it's really hard to explain in a few words, so that's why it seems like an over-used idea. I am hoping to make the sequence enjoyable and hoping people would like it.

Brief 2 - I never made a film idea for this, so there wasn't anything people could give me feedback for. 

Brief 3 - Good potential, could be easy to film. Based on a classic movie, needs to live up to that standard. Lots of potential, but not too well thought out. A bit like Oliver Twist, but modern. Maybe with a little twist. 

I think the feedback for this brief was good. I like the way it's already been compared to different films, such as Oliver Twist, but this has nothing to do with it really. But i like this idea.

Brief 4 - Good idea, not much detail though. Good potential, not enough thought through for storyline, but good idea. Good story, very easy to produce.

The feedback for this sequence was good. This was my least thought out sequence, so i was expecting this sort of feedback.   

No comments: